Forum Thread: Travel Books

Have you read a book or article that helped you in your travels? Post it here.

4 Responses

Travelling through Europe we used "Let's Go Europe". "Let's Go" has a whole series of travel books http://www.letsgo.com/travel-guides.

Humorous side note: When travelling through different countries, even in Europe, you encounter many different toilets: holes in ground, ones with many fancy features/controls, mysterious stalls on the sidewalks found in Brussels which self clean after you step out and the door closes (we didn't dare stay in to see what happens), unisex ones, long troughs in the middle of the room, ... So we joked that when we returned home we should write a book called "Lets Go IN Europe"!

It looks like someone did the "toilet book idea". I just ran a across book called, Toilets of the World, in a bookstore today (sorry, I'd provide a link but linking doesn't seem to be working right now.)

That's a great series. Thanks!

Speaking of toilet troughs, have you seen this video? WARNING:If pee turns your stomach do not watch.

I think not being able to post links in the forum is an anti-spam thing.

Anyway, I looked it up and it looks interesting. Who knew there were so many interesting toilets?

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active